Graduated compression socks that you can wear to work!
- Keeps blood from pooling below the ankle to prevent swelling.
- Minimizes varicose veins by increasing circulation.
- Graduated pressure prevents fatigue.
Sockwell's Firm compression series is recommended for days when you need extra support or for those with a slender ankle or calf. Firm compression socks are 20-30MMHG and are recommended for:
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Flying and travel
- Exercise and recovery
- Wear for those specific times when extra circulation support is needed
- All day wear with a recommendation from your doctor
- Moderate to severe varcosities and swelling
- Those with a slener ankle or calf
- Spandex throughout sock
- Graduated Compression Leg
- Turn Welt Top
- Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Cashmerino bamboo provides natural odor control, thermoregulation and is blister-resistant