For a smooth entry into Triathlon
The Proton Trisuit provides the nucleus of every triathletes needs. The Endurance®10 fabric combined with ventilation mesh on the back provide comfort for all three disciplines, whilst the silicone leg bands provide a secure fit.
Get triathlon ready in a sleeveless trisuit engineered for performance. Designed to fit under your wetsuit, this style is constructed with compression in mind and features high chlorine resistance and grippers at the legs for a more secure fit. Low-profile mesh panels deliver moisture-managing properties while a chamois provides extra comfort for the biking and run portions.
- Higher chlorine resistance than standard elastane. Fabric stretches, so you can race without feeling restricted.
- Ventilation mesh fabric - Wicking, moisture management and ventilation.
- Silicone Band - For a secure fit, prevents fabric from rolling up during the bike or run.
- Autolock Front Zipper
- Straight Back Pocket with Cover - Smart storage with cover to reduce drag.
- Leg Compression - Muscle support and high comfort.
This was my first tri suit. I purchased it because the TYR I got was too small. This fit snugly but not exceptionally tight, and performed well on my first triathlon. No complaints at all.