Pinnacle tri suit for avid female triathlets features intelligent fabrics, a high performance fit, and sleek design detail.
- Power Dri fabric for smooth, supportive stretch and water repellancy
- IceFil side panels are moisture reactive and cool your skin temperature
- Incorporates Sugoi's industry leading RS short technology
- TRI Lite PRO chamois with triple density padding for reduced pressure and maximum comfort in the aero position without added bulk - 6mm Poron foam layer for less pressure on sit bones, 4mm open cell foam placement optimized for comfort in the aero position, Seamless laminated wicking knit surface area with 2mm foam, Micro-ventilation in critical areas, Molded center channel for pressure relief
- Engineered fuel pockets with hydrodynamic construction for low drag in the water
- 12" front zip provides ventilation
- 6" inseam
This was my first tri suit so perhaps I was unprepared but the fabric was thinner (lighter) than I expected and didn't feel like it offered the support I was looking for. It was comfortable despite that, with no "sausage leg" feeling in the thighs. I'm 5'5" and weigh 152 lbs, and the L fit me true to the sizing guide. Even though I am returning it, I would consider Sugoi in the future.