- Balanced surface pressure from the compression panels triggers the acceleration of blood flow increasing muscle fiber activity.
- Calendarization allows the fabric to warm the muscle groups quickly. The wicking properties then promote cooling, ultimately maintaining a constant body temperature.
- Tracer muscle compression technology reduces muscle undulation and focuses on the directional movement of the engaged muscle groups.
- Teflon coating throughout the fabric and stitching makes the garment hydrophobic and fast through the water.
- Quik Wik antimicrobial pad reduces water absorption.
I just wore these over a swimsuit for a tri. I enjoyed almost all aspects of the shorts - the fabric is stretchy but fits to your body and the elastic in the leg openings wasn't too tight. The big reason I only gave 3 stars was because the chamois edges are a little rough inside the shorts and this rough edge irritated my skin pretty quickly. I didn't notice it on the cycling but I did during the run.
Great pair of shorts! Fit perfectly and super comfortable at such a great price!