Children’s triathlon is booming in popularity and the Zone3 kid’s specific suit is the perfect piece of kit for any aspiring Olympians. Zone3 believe that great kit helps improve participation experience and enjoyment, so their range of children’s kit has been designed with the same attention to detail and quality as their adults range
The children’s Adventure range of tri-apparel is designed for younger athletes from the age of 8 upwards. Zone3 hope to help many young triathletes through the early years of their triathlon careers; encouraging participation in multisport events and giving the younger generation access to a high quality product, but at an affordable price.
Zone3 have always been close to the sport’s grassroots and to further support this, donate 10% of children’s sales to youth triathlon foundations to help encourage more children become active through triathlon.
The children’s range is made using the same Lycra sport fabric as our adults Activate range to ensure breathability, comfort and performance.
- Children’s Specific Tri pad: A made to measure race-specific fleece pad designed specifically for children. It minimizes water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding the swim or run.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Drawstring cord – Thin, comfortable cord to accommodate a wider range of waist sizes.
- Perfect for those younger athletes, the range comes in three sizes; S (Age 8-10), M (Age 10-12) and L (Age 12-14).