It's a fearless, functional, high-mileage neurtral trainer.
The heel-to-toe drop is 8mm, perfect for those midrange jaunts as well as for the "I'm going to be out here awhile" runs. The sole is enhanced with additional traction created by Injected ZVA. And you may also want to consider the Solana ACR, a high-mileage neutral trainer treated for protection from the elements.
Designed to keep you running even when the roads get wet, the Solana ACR (All Conditions Running) running shoe is your neutral training solution for tough weather conditions. Blending impact protection from heel-to-toe and wet road gripping lugs, you’ll enjoy a smooth stable ride with your feet on the road. BareFit, Zoot’s premium fit system, provides a seamless internal fit for ultimate comfort. Harsh winter elements don’t stand a chance with the weather-resistant treatment and closed-cell mesh. The Solana ACR is a versatile training shoe built to take on your daily mileage, no matter the weather. Heel-to-toe offset: 8mm. Weight: 9.0oz/255g
- Injected ZVA - Proprietary Zoot EVA for shock absorpotion and lightweight feel
- BareFit - Seamless internal fit to eliminate blister contact points
- Inside-Out Construction - Creates a comfortable fit and eliminates excess weight
- ZCR - Zoot Carbon Rubber for exteneded wear and ultimate durability
- ACR - All Conditions Running - lightweight weather-enduring mesh with a water-resistant barrier for protection from harsh elements
- 8mm heel to toe drop, perfect for daily running
- 3D molded heel counter to lock your heel in place
- Constant Ground Contact - For a smooth and even ride
I have been running 2-4 mile runs for the past 40 plus years and these by far are one of the most comfortable and stable running shoes that I've experienced.