Our obsession with finding the best balance of flexibility and floatation began in 2007 with the birth of the Zenith WetZoot. The Wave 3 has the perfect balance of flexibility and flotation. For the best relationship between the swimmers body and the water, we’ve used the latest technology to perfect stroke, body roll, body position and overall hydrodynamics. We strive to help swimmers have their strongest and most powerful swim in our wetsuits.
- Yamamoto #39
- Yamamoto SCS AEROdome - Thousands of air pockets between layers of neoprene provide up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene. The AEROdome neoprene places the body high in the water to achieve the most efficient swimming position.
- SCS hydrodynamic finish - Super Composite Skin is a hydrodynamic coating that reduces friction, allowing the wetsuit to glide through the water more efficiently.
- AQUAlift buoyancy panels - The AQUAlift buoyancy panels in the lower core and rear raise the legs and torso to put the body in the most effective swimming position for maximum power and speed.
- COMFORTcell Gold 100% Nylon
- Super thin neck with fuse welded SCS
- 2mm Speed Release Ankle Panels
- Zero Water wrist cuff closure
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design - Zoot’s proprietary leg patterning works with the anatomy of the swimmers legs to increase kick velocity, frequency, and efficiency. The unique pattern reduces leg muscle fatigue allowing for a stronger kick throughout the entire swim.
- DORSALflex zipper
- FLEXback design with 100% broken knit Nylon - A premium patterned design throughout the back and shoulders of the wetsuit that uses a 2mm Yamamato #40 neoprene. The flexibility in the back and the shoulders allows for full range of motion during the catch and recovery phase,reducing shoulder fatigue. The interior fabric features BGX broken knit structure lining to maximize stretch.
- PROarm proprioception panel - During the catch phase, the PROarm proprioception panel allows for stroke feedback, promoting flawless technique and maximum power transfer. The PROarm Panel is constructed of an ultra-thin hydrophobic stretch fabric on the leading edge of the forearm with a raised dot pattern for the ultimate sensory experience.
- Durable Moontape and spot reinforcements
- Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels