Plush cushioning comfort with the stability for overall foot support, the Coronado was built for the long haul. The Z-Bound™+ under the foot provides a soft responsive feel, while the dual-density midsole delivers mid-foot support and a stable ride. Run in complete comfort with the BareFit™ internal liner, a no-sew construction to keep blisters to a minimum. Mile after mile, the Coronado was built to perform. 12mm drop. 10.7oz
- BareFit internal liner with an open mesh upper provides comfort and exceptional fit.
- No-sew construction provides added support for the foot
- Z-Bound Insole for added internal comfort and durability
- Z-Bound+ for exceptional shock absorption and a responsive ride
- CarbonSpan+ gives the mid-foot support and a dynamic toe off
- Dual-density medial support for overall foot support
- ZCR in the heel and high abrasion area of the forefoot for durability
- ZBR in the forefoot for added cushioning and durability
A few years prior I developed planters fasiitis, so I knew the symptoms. Recently I noticed the symptoms were gradually returning. I ordered these shoes not quite a year ago. My feet feel so much better. The only reason I gave a 4 star because I prefer the "sock type" Zeet.