Zoot Women's Del Mar Shoe - 2016
Maximum Comfort, for as far as you want to go.
Super-plush and highly responsive, the Del Mar neutral running shoe allows you to hit the road without it hitting you back.
UPPER: BareFit internal liner with an open mesh upper provides comfort and an exceptional fit. 3D printed construction provides added support for the foot.
MIDSOLE: Z-Bound+ and ZVA for exceptional shock absorption and a responsive ride.
OUTSOLE: Carbon rubber in the heel for exceptional durability, full injection blown rubber forefoot for the plushest ride with maximum durability.
- BareFit - For ultimate comfort and seamless internal fit BareFit eliminates blister contact points
- Z-Bound - For exceptional shock absorption and a responsive ride
- ZVA - Proprietary Zoot compression-molded EVA for cushioning
- Zoot Carbon Rubber - Carbon Rubber for ultimate durability and a responsive feeling at toe-off
- Injection Blown Rubber
- 3D Printed Upper
- Constant Ground Contact - Midsole and outsole design that contact the ground in mid-foot to give added arch support. Offers a smooth, responsive, quiet ride
- Reflective - Be seen on your darkest runs with 360 degree reflectivity
- Heel Crash Pad - Beveled heel crash pad constructed of compression molded ZVA for maximum shock absorption and a stable ride.
This is the trail shoe to have. Added bonus: I have feet issues (left bunion, right hammertoe and Morton's neuroma) and this shoe is GREAT for my problem feet. It is the only shoe I will wear now to run my favorite gravel trail at the park. I feel totally stable and secure on the uneven terrain and my feet don't bother me during or after my run. I can't wait to buy their smooth trail model to add to my arsenal of dependable athletic footwear.