For the best relationship between the swimmers body and the water, we’ve used the latest technology to perfect body roll, body position and overall hydrodynamics. We strive to help swimmers have their strongest and most powerful swim in our wetsuits.
- Yamamoto #38
- Yamamoto GLIDEflex - Grooved panels of thin neoprene increase the stretch of the wetsuit for maximum lung expansion and unrestricted extension.
- SCS hydrodynamic finish - Super Composite Skin is a hydrodynamic coating that reduces friction, allowing the wetsuit to glide through the water more efficiently.
- AQUAlift buoyancy panels - The AQUAlift buoyancy panels in the lower core and rear raise the legs and torso to put the body in the most effective swimming position for maximum power and speed.
- COMFORTcell Silver 100% Nylon
- Water tight neck with SCS double closure
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design - Zoot’s proprietary leg patterning works with the anatomy of the swimmers legs to increase kick velocity, frequency, and efficiency. The unique pattern reduces leg muscle fatigue allowing for a stronger kick throughout the entire swim.
- DORSALflex zipper
- Durable Moontape and spot reinforcements
- Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels