Zoot Women's Wahine 2 Wetsuit - 2017
For the best relationship between the swimmers body and the water, we’ve used the latest technology to perfect stroke, body roll, body position and overall hydrodynamics. We strive to help swimmers have their strongest and most powerful swim in our wetsuits.
- Yamamoto #39
- Yamamoto GLIDEflex - Grooved panels of thin neoprene increase the stretch of the wetsuit for maximum lung expansion and unrestricted extension.
- SCS hydrodynamic finish - Super Composite Skin is a hydrodynamic coating that reduces friction, allowing the wetsuit to glide through the water more efficiently.
- AQUAlift buoyancy panels - The AQUAlift buoyancy panels in the lower core and rear raise the legs and torso to put the body in the most effective swimming position for maximum power and speed.
- COMFORTcell Gold 100% Nylon
- Super thin neck with fuse welded SCS
- 2mm Speed Release Ankle Panels
- Zero Water wrist cuff closure
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design - Zoot’s proprietary leg patterning works with the anatomy of the swimmers legs to increase kick velocity, frequency, and efficiency. The unique pattern reduces leg muscle fatigue allowing for a stronger kick throughout the entire swim.
- DORSALflex zipper
- FLEXback design with 100% broken knit Nylon - A premium patterned design throughout the back and shoulders of the wetsuit that uses a 2mm Yamamato #40 neoprene. The flexibility in the back and the shoulders allows for full range of motion during the catch and recovery phase,reducing shoulder fatigue. The interior fabric features BGX broken knit structure lining to maximize stretch.
- Durable Moontape and spot reinforcements
- Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels