This stunning trisuit is made of a combination of Carrera Skin and Forza Compressor. It is offered in both men's and women's versions. It has a 12-inch (30cm) YKK zipper in back, as specified by ITU rules (zippers can no longer be in front). It is constructed with panels that will accommodate all the required specifications: country name, athlete name, and sponsor logos. The trisuit has a colorful one-piece pad that floats which means it will only help you swim faster. This unique pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves on the bike and run, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes. The pad is a thin version of our famous 400-Mile Pad used in our bike shorts and bib shorts. We double-lined areas around the midsection to keep it from being see-through. It is made to fit snug so you can wear it under a wetsuit, or swim in it in non-wetsuit races.
- This suit is approved by the International Triathlon Union (ITU) and by USA Triathlon (USAT).
- New Feature: Water Lid Pockets which allow you to swim with no drag!
- This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool
- The pockets which are located on each side of the body, are designed this way in case you race without a wetsuit
- This unique pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves on the bike and run, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes
- Inseam lengths: S-6.5", M-7", L-7.5"
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $79.99
Now only: $59.99