110% Compression Double Life Calf Sleeve Pair + Ice Recovery - 2019
Ice recovery compression calf sleeves. Ideal for treating shins splints and calf pain, the double-Life calf sleeves provide muscle stability with a double layer of compression.
WHAT MAKES THESE CALF SLEEVES DIFFERENT?
Ideal for treating shins splints and calf pain, the double-Life calf sleeves provide muscle stability with a double layer of compression and pockets for applying ice directly to the shins and calves for maximum comfort, performance and recovery.
Double-life compression calf sleeves combine the benefits of compression and the power of an ice bath in a single piece of gear to make R.I.C.E. therapy easy.
The most commonly prescribed protocol for patients with lower leg injuries and pain is R.I.C.E. therapy. Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate.
THE BENEFITS OF COMPRESSION?
BEFORE: Improved circulation, prepares muscles
DURING: Muscle stabilization, reduces fatigue
AFTER: Increased circulation, speeds recovery
- 20-25 mmHg of Compression
- Gradient & Zoned Compression
- Antimicrobial SilverTech Fabric
- Superior moisture wicking
- 360° 4-Way stretch
- 70% polypropylene/30% spandex
- Single seam construction for 360°Icing
- Sold in pairs
- Available in unisex sizes 1/2/3/4/5/6 (measure largest part of calf muscle unflexed)
- Shin Splints
- Calf Strain/Muscle Tear
- Compartment Syndrome
- Achilles Tendonitis/Pain
- A pair of Double-life Calf sleeves
- 2 reusable ICE/HEAT gel packs