Ice recovery compression tights. With strategically placed icing pockets, the Clutch Tights transition from high performance compression gear to an active recovery system in one simple step.
WHAT MAKES THESE TIGHTS DIFFERENT?
Targeting the hips, glutes, lumbar, ITBand, quadriceps, hamstrings, knees, calves and shins, our Ice Recovery Compression Tights Clutch are designed for maximum comfort, performance and recovery. With strategically placed icing pockets, the Clutch Tights transition from high performance compression gear to an active recovery system in one simple step.
The most commonly prescribed protocol for our patients with leg injuries and post-operative pain and swelling is RICE: Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate.
THE BENEFITS OF COMPRESSION?
BEFORE: Improved circulation, prepares muscles.
DURING: Muscle stabilization, reduces fatigue
AFTER: Increased circulation, speeds recovery
- 20-25mmHg Zoned Compression
- Antimicrobial SilverTech Fabric
- Superior moisture wicking
- 360° 4-Way stretch
- 75% polypropylene / 25% spandex
- Minimal seam construction
- Available in sizes 1/2/3/4/5/6 (measure your waist just over belly button)
- Glute Pain
- ITBand Syndrome
- Strained/Pulled Hamstring or Quadriceps
- Meniscus Tear
- Cartilage Damage
- Strained Calf
- Shin splints
- Post-operative pain
- One pair of Clutch Thights
- 6 reusable ICE/HEAT gel packs