The Perform 7” Tri Short delivers the advanced support required to conquer the rigors of triathlon. SBR POWER is built to control muscle stabilization and support your lower body for unmatched power and durability, while our exclusive LD CHAMOIS provides essential cushioning for the ride, but a discreet feel on the run. SENSOR MESH X zoned paneling delivers vital moisture management and air flow management, affirming that this garment is built for all-round performance across short and long course racing.
- SBR POWER - Built to control muscle stabilization for unmatched power and durability
- ERGONOMICALLY ENGINEERED PANELING - Providing unrivaled comfort and maximizing aerodynamics
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE REAR POCKETS - To hold your race-day essentials
- PREMIUM ITALIAN-ENGINEERED SILICONE GRIPPER - For a secure fit and perforated for comfort
- LD CHAMOIS - For cushioning on the bike and a low-profile feel on the run
- SBR POWER (LOWER BODY): Built from 70D elastane, SBR Power offers unmatched power, durability and strength. Featuring high-denier nylon yarn for impressive support and moisture management, as well as a mid-level gauge for impressive muscle stabilization.
- SENSOR MESH X (MESH POCKETS): Utilizing a nylon-LYCRA® fiber matrix with high-filament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal air flow engineering, Sensor Mesh represents the ultimate in moisture management. With the inclusion of LYCRA® fiber from Invista, unparalleled comfort is assured.
- LD CHAMOIS: Quick-drying long course triathlon chamois fused onto a high-density, hydrophobic foam base to manage moisture and deliver the comfort required to go the distance. Ample support for the bike while remaining discreet for the run.
I had the same pants and 9 inch and found a much more comfortable. Actually return the 7 inch because there are two binding on my lower thighs