2XU Men's Perform Tri Singlet - 2019
Re-engineered in accordance with RMIT University’s latest research, the Perform Tri Singlet delivers the advanced cooling and ventilation technologies required to conquer the rigors of triathlon. The Italian SBR VENT fabric delivers extreme cooling properties while being exceptionally aerodynamic, paired perfectly with SENSOR MESH X zoned paneling for vital moisture management and air flow management.
- ICE X - To cool the skin’s surface temperature and for moisture control
- ERGONOMICALLY ENGINEERED PANELING - Providing unrivaled comfort and maximizing aerodynamics
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE REAR POCKETS - To hold your race-day essentials
- 1/4 LENGTH SEMI-AUTO LOCK ZIP
- SBR VENT (CF AND CB PANELS): This Italian fabric, engineered in accordance with RMIT University’s fabric technology testing, delivers extreme cooling properties while being exceptionally aerodynamic. Low denier construction, 3D mesh structure and cross-section yarns ensure the ultimate fabric to keep your body cool, dry and comfortable.
- SENSOR MESH X (MESH PANELS): Utilizing a nylon-LYCRA® fiber matrix with high-filament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal air flow engineering, Sensor Mesh represents the ultimate in moisture management. With the inclusion of LYCRA® fiber from Invista, unparalleled comfort is assured.