An all-round sleeveless wetsuit that provides aspiring athletes with the power to perform against the competition. Packed with features including rollbar, floating zip, SCS coating and 39 Cell buoyancy paneling, the P:1 PROPEL wetsuit is a leader in its price bracket.
01. SCS coating / Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance
02. 39 Cell front buoyancy panel / Maximum buoyancy with a combination of 1.5mm to 5mm neoprene thickness
03. Concave water entrapment zone / Enhanced Distance Per Stroke
04. Floating zip panel / Extra Distance Per Stroke
05. 520% stretch lining (internal) / Enhanced lateral flexibility
06. Rollbar / Improved core buoyancy and body position
07. Two-year warranty
39 CELL - The most buoyant neoprene available with thicknesses varying from 1mm to 5mm (5mm maximum permitted).
SCS COATING (Super Composite Skin) - Applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water. Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result, SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue whilst ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
Front chest (upper) - 5mm, Front chest (lower) - 3mm
Upper back - 3mm
Lower back - 5mm
Lower front leg - 3mm
Upper back leg - 3mm
Lower back leg - 5mm