Bell Z20 Aero Bike Helmet with MIPS - 2021
Every watt counts. The Z20 Aero is built with that in mind, delivering uncompromising performance, innovation, fit, and comfort. With it's drag-defying shape, Progressive Layering, and Integrated MIPS, this helmet provides real world performance for riders who want to lead.
- Certifications: CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078
- Vents: 10
- Overbrow Ventilation - Actively ushers cool air over the head and regulates temperature by drawing cool air into the intake ports and circulating it through a matrix of air channels.
- Progressive Layering - Bell utilizes two layers of foam; a hard EPS layer against the outer shell closer to the point of potential impact, and a less dense EPP layer closer to the head. Each layer has a thin hard shell molded into it. This allows their engineers to optimize fit in a more sophisticated manner and design helmets to manage a broader range of impacts with fewer compromises.
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Float Fit Race Fit System (integrated with MIPS) - Custom fit at the highest performance, Seemlessly integrated with MIPS and offers three-way adjustability: height, pad width and tension.
- Aero-Optimized Shape
- No-Twist Tri Glides - Quick-adjust fasteners help keep straps flat and properly positioned.
- X-Static Padding - Quick-drying pad materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
- Sweat Guide - Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from brow pad and away from eyewear.
- Lightweight Straps
- MIPS - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
WEIGHT: 296 grams (size M)
SIZES: S 52-56cm, M 55-59cm, L 58-62cm