SLIM, TRIM AND WICKEDLY POWERFUL.
The pull-out hose puts less stress on the valve. And you weren't stressed to start with. It's all very well hauling a giant pump around, but all that leverage can snap a delicate valve stem right off. This is a slimmer version of our Core Pump that features a thread-on Presta specific head with a short pull out hose to give more options on where you pump from and fewer chances of your rippling muscles pulling the thing clean off. We weren't using that space in the barrel anyway, so the hose doesn't even affect the pump's efficiency.
Higher Pressures - This pump can handle the pressure. The smaller diameter barrel ensures that high pressures are easy to reach. Perfect for road, cyclocross or gravel tires (whatever those are).
Faster Inflation - The mid-size barrel diameter allows for quicker inflation on a MTB, CX, gravel bike.
- Thread on pump head automatically adapts to Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves - Hold on tight. The thread-on presta/schrader valve at the end of the extending flexible hose ensures that even the fiddliest of valves is held securely for inflation.
- Rebuildable internals parts avaialble aftermarket.
- Flexible hose - Don't be a slave to the valve. The flexible hose lets you work on the bike whether upright or dead on the trail while the secure cam-lock head ensures no nasty blowing off when you least expect it.
- Includes Presta valve tool - Get loose on the trail. You can if you want, but your valves shouldn't. There's a handy, machined valve core tool right in the pump's base to keep everything snug.
- Frame mount included - Even the best pump won't do you much good if you've left it in your sock drawer at home. This pump comes with a discreet frame mount that attaches under your water bottle cage.
- 120 PSI, 8.2 Bar maximum
- 127g / 4.5oz