Blackburn Dayblazer 65 Rear Bike Light - 2019
With 2 LEDs pumping out 65 lumens of power, 270 degrees of visibility and our unique BLITZ daytime running mode the DAYBLAZER 65 is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride. Also, because of the narrow profile of our unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 65 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seat posts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack.
- Charging cable included, no tools required
- Lithium Polymer battery
- Waterproof to IP-67 standard - Ingress protection rating or ‘IP Rating,’ is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust proofness a product has. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and is fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- TIR Lenses
- LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator - A small built in LED light indicates the battery level. Green = >75%, Orange = 75-25%, Red = <25%
- Polycarbonite Construction
- 2 hour recharge time
- 270 degree visbility - Danger can come from many directions. We've designed the DAYBLAZER to be seen, day or night, from 270 degrees.
- Blitz Mode - Whether you are in the darkest alley, or on the brightest street, BLITZ daytime running mode was designed to help you be seen on your bike and keep you safe, day or night.
- Runtime: Solid 1.6hrs (50 lumen), High Flash/Low Strobe 3hrs (65 lumen)/6hrs (35 lumen)