Blackburn Honest Digital Shock Pump - 2024Blackburn
You’ve paid for full suspension, now it’s time to use all of it. When the trail gets steep and rough, can you tell the difference between 150psi and 170psi by pressing down on your saddle? No, you can't; and neither can we. The Honest Digital Shock Gauge can. With pro shop-level precision, and a zero leak valve, the digital readout will ensure you put exactly the pressure you need in your shock. The days of 'giving it a bounce in the lot' are over!
- Accurate within 1% of pressure
- Compatible with all thread on air shocks
- Swivel Hose - The 130mm long, swiveling hose of the Honest Digital Shock Pump lets you get into the right spot to read your pressure without having to stand on your head to do it.
- Pressure Bleed Button - Fine tune your shock pressure with the integrated air bleed button on the backside of the Honest Digital Shock Pump head.
- Rated to 350 PSI/24 BAR Max
- Shop precision quality - Accurate enough for daily shop use, but designed for the home mechanic.
- Zero leak valve - Set it and forget it! Inflate your suspension to the pressure you need with confidence it'll stay that way. Our Zero Leak Valve keeps the air pressure where you put it.
- Replaceable battery
- Auto on/off
- Easy to read digital gauge