The 7th version of the HELIX is hands down the best yet. We’ve maintained the legendary fit and feel that defines the HELIX while improving the paneling to encourage rotation and increase distance per stroke. Premium Yamamoto neoprene and liner materials combined with cutting edge design means the best just got even better.
- Torsion Stretch Technology (TST): the distinct blue shoulders and back are designed to offer the ultimate flexibility throughout your full range of motion.
- Distance Per Stroke: Improved paneling across the back increases reach to maximize distance per stroke.
- Natural Rotation: Updated paneling and construction methods enhance body rotation naturally.
- Layered Insulation Foam Technology (LIFT): Ultra buoyant foam sandwiched between the outer and inner layers on the back of the legs improve body positioning.
- Aqua Feel Catch Panels: Hydrophobic, permeable textile catch panels return the feel for the water.
- The Insides Count: extremely flexible, 100% nylon ultra-stretch jersey is lighter and stretchier compared to other suits.
- Quick Exit: Improved lower leg design decreases suit removal time to speed through transition.
- Reverse Zipper: eliminates chafing at the neck due to the position of the zipper head and allows for a lower more comfortable collar.