SPRINT AND SHORT DISTANCE SUIT FOR TOKYO
Castelli set out to design this suit to be prepared for any battle on the ITU circuit. In ITU racing you can't afford losing valuable seconds in the water due to bad equipment. Therefore Castelli put in everything you'd expect from a suit that has to prove suitability on the highest level of pro racing. Hydrodynamic properties lay the foundations for the first discipline. High performance fabrics and optimized patterning for best aerodynamics and comfort on the bike till the finish line.
A completely new approach for sprint and short distance racing to meet the needs of ITU professionals. Developed in close collaboration with the German Triathlon Federation (DTU).
- Pro level short-distance race suit for best possible swim performance
- Water repellent treatment and minimum amount of seams for reduced water resistance
- Combination of light fabric on the upper body and compressive fabric in the hip area and legs for muscle support
- Quick drying fabrics
- Rear 40cm YKK® zipper with elastic cord closing at the bottom to avoid unintentional opening during the swim
- Silicone leg gripper holds suit in place
- Thin fleece seat liner