This stunning trisuit is made of a combination of Carrera Skin and Forza Compressor. It has a 12-inch YKK zipper in back, as specified by ITU rules (zippers can no longer be in front). It is constructed with panels that will accomodate all the required specifications: country name, athlete name, and sponsor logos. The trisuit has a colorful one-piece pad that floats which means it will only help you swim faster. This unique pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves on the bike and run, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes. The pad is a thin version of our famous 400-Mile Pad used in our bike shorts and bib shorts. We double-lined areas around the midsection to keep it from being see-through. It is made to fit snug so you can wear it under a wetsuit, or swim in it in non-wetsuit races.
- New Feature: Water Lid Pockets which allow you to swim with no drag!
- The pockets, which are located on each side of the body, are designed this way in case you race without a wetsuit
- This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool
- This suit is approved by the International Triathlon Union (ITU) and by USA Triathlon (USAT)
- Inseam lengths: S-8", M-8.5", L-9", XL-9.5"
Hey let me start off by saying that in all my years of online shopping I have never come across a company who has treated me with such respect and courtesy! Cj and Chris have been so helpful with all my questions regarding my orders and the prompt shipping! You really can't beat this place! So as far as the suit goes its killer! Fits perfectly it's completely non revealing, wicks sweat away like crazy just the most comfortable thing to race in that you could imagine! The shammy acts like a floatation device on your hips and it dries so fast it's crazy! Get it you won't regret it!