This is De Soto's most technologically advanced top. It has a blend of two very light fabrics with the entire back and sleeves made of their Skin Cooler 90.
- Lightweight, moisture wicking Skin Cooler Octovent™ fabric on front and side panels
- Skin Cooler 90™ fabric on back, sleeves and neckline collar for cooling comfort.
- Both Skin Cooler fabrics block 90% of UVB rays while lowering body temperature
- Aerodynamic race fit
- Full-front YKK® zip for easy, on-the-go ventilation
- Bottom zip garage for comfort
- 3 back pockets to store training/racing essentials
- Skin Cooler 90™ sleeves designed for more comfort in the aero position
- Strong and durable, yet non-abrasive contrast flat-stitch
- Works well for swimming when worn under a wetsuit
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
What makes theirs different? Their Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silkworm). Through Biomimicry, they took the virtues of this natural fiber and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.