DeSoto T1 Speedvest Wetsuit - 2018
Racing in warm water that is still wetsuit legal?
Don't like having rubber on your arms?
Switch from sleeved to sleeveless affordably!
The two-piece design of the T1 Wetsuits offer more comfort and less restriction. The top and bottom are not attached. This means you have much more freedom of movement and there is no “torso-rubber stretch” or shoulder fatigue that occurs with one-piece wetsuits. All T1 models are sold as separates for a customized and personal fit. With up to seven sizes of tops and bottoms, you have 49 possible size combinations from which to choose. Other features we innovated many years ago include lower necklines and thicker rubber in the legs and hips to help float the largest bones and muscles in the body. More floatation here means more speed. T1 Wetsuits are not filled with gimmicks, just physics.
This model is an affordable option that is perfect for sprints, warm water races, and pool swimming. Whether you like to swim for exercise or are on the swim course of a Triathlon, T1 Wetsuits offer you speed, comfort and buoyancy that will make swimming pure pleasure
- Zipper is lighter weight and corrosion resistant
- Less-toxic bonding agent for people with skin sensitivities
- Interior 4-way stretch nylon-spandex has a higher thread count than any other brand for more stretch and durability, faster drying, and to minimize chafing
Favorite Features Remain:
- Flexible 2mm body with a lower neckline for comfort
- YKK® custom zipper is small, lightweight, and makes removal easier than ever
- GreenGoma™ #8 Rubber with Super Composite Skin for exceptional buoyancy and to smoothly, glide through the water
- Seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them more durable than the rubber itself
- Sleek graphics, no gimmicks
- Sold as separates for a true customized fit
- Chlorine resistant treatment, but not recommend for repeated use in chlorinated water