DeSoto's Femme Micro Tri Short is for Femme Triathletes who prefer shortie-shorts. Fashionable with technical yet comfortable features ensure you'll look and perform your best on race day. Great for everyday training too! DeSoto eliminated the wide elastic waistband to avoid unwanted bulging when draw cord is pulled.
- Carrera Skin fabric is non-abrasive, has a buttery soft hand and blocks 75% of UVB rays
- One inch higher rise than previous model, WMTS2 for better coverage.
- Drawcord keeps shorts in place even in open water swimming.
- One-piece seamless tri pad that extends down the inseam to eliminate all stitching in sensitive areas so all you're left with is comfort! (See image on the left)
- We were the first to make a short with no gripper on the legs and we continue to do so - you won't find squeezing, pressing or an uncomfortable gripper
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance
- 2 side pockets to store your training or racing essentials
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Attractive short perfect for triathlon, cycling, spin-class, and running
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
Tri Pad Dimensions:
- Total Length Inseam end to end: 7.5" (19.05cm)
- Total Width Front to Back : 10.8" (27.40cm)
- Thickness : 1.25 mm
- Above measurements for size Small
- XSmall: 4.5" (11.43cm)
- Small: 5" (12.07cm)
- Medium: 5..5" (13.97cm)
- Large: 6" (15.24cm)