Ladies, we built this top to fit like a second skin while providing protection from harmful UV rays, and a cooling sensation when wet. 2 vertical pockets along the spine hold lightweight essentials (gu, id, cc, key) or sponges/ice from aid stations to provide additional cooling.
- Skin Cooler 90™ stretch fabric blocks 90% UVB rays while creating a cooling sensation that actually keeps you cooler.
- Cooling technology is embedded in the fabric and will NOT wash out, contrast difference to many other "like" products on the market.
- Two vertical pockets for nutrition gels, ice, or cold sponges commonly available at aid stations in triathlons and long endurance races.
- Pockets line up along your spine and are designed to help cool your body.
- The pockets are not designed to carry excessive weight such as water bottles, gel flasks, or any comparable weight.
- Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe.
- This is not a compression garment, yet it is supposed to fit snug, for aerodynamic purposes. Though it is designed to be worn alone and performs best that way, you can wear it over or under any triathlon top, tri suit, cycling jersey, golf shirt, or tennis shirt, and you will actually be cooler!
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- The top can double as a warm weather base layer. Please note that the cooling feature will not work as well as intended when layered.
- Designed and created by women.
- This garment is not designed for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in the USA