DeSoto's Women's Skin Cooler Short Sleeve Top was added for ladies seeking a short sleeve option with vertical cooling pockets. It's similar in fit and function as the long sleeve, with the main difference being short sleeves, and two pockets instead of three.
What makes ours different? DeSoto's Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silkworm). Through Biomimicry, they took the virtues of this natural fiber and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
New Features: DeSoto eliminated the mesh on the back and added two vertical pockets along the spine to help cool your body. These pockets can be used for nutrition gels, ice, or cold sponges commonly available at aid stations in triathlons and long endurance races.
- You might be use to only using the lower pocket of your current jersey, but you will quickly find the upper pocket to be great for carrying sunglasses, a cell phone or your mp3 player
- The pockets are not designed to carry excessive weight such as water bottles, gel flasks, or any comparable weight
Features and Benefits:
- Skin Cooler 90™ stretch fabric blocks 90% UVB rays while creating a cooling sensation that actually keeps you cooler.
- Cooling technology is embedded in the fabric and will NOT wash out, contrast difference to many other "like" products on the market.
- Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe.
- This is not a compression garment, yet it is supposed to fit snug, for aerodynamic purposes. Though it is designed to be worn alone and performs best that way, you can wear it over or under any triathlon top, tri suit, cycling jersey, golf shirt, or tennis shirt, and you will actually be cooler!
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Designed and created by women.
- This garment is not designed for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in the USA