The heart of the Helios's extraordinary design and performance is Spherical Technology, which utilizes a ball-and-socket design powered by MIPS®, the market-leading brain protection system that can help to reduce rotational forces. Spherical Technology allows the helmet's outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash, and also allows Progressive Layering of the inner and outer liners to provide more comprehensive protection and performance. In addition to advanced head protection, the Helios's 15 Wind Tunnel vents provide exceptional cooling power that's enhanced by our patented Roc Loc 5 Air fit system and plush, antimicrobial XT2 padding for exceptional sweat absorption. It's the ideal match for your road and gravel adventures.
SUPER FIT SIZES: S 20"-21.75", M 21.75"-23.25", L 23.25"-24.75"
- MIPS - MIPS SPHERICAL - ESSENTIALLY AN INVISIBLE LOW-FRICTION LAYER SANDWICHED WITHIN TWO LAYERS OF EPS FOAM, THE RESULT IS A REDUCTION OF ROTATIONAL FORCES AND THE ELIMINATION OF THE PLASTIC SLIP PLANE OF THE ORIGINAL MIPS DESIGN. REDIRECTS IMPACT ENERGY BY ALLOWING THE HELMET'S EXTERIOR LINER TO ROTATE INDEPENDENTLY OF THE INTERIOR LINER IN AN ANGLED IMPACT.
- Circumference - 59–63 CM
- Construction - INDEPENDENT, IN-MOLD LINERS WITH SPHERICAL BALL-AND-SOCKET DESIGN, POLYCARBONATE SHELL, HARDBODY LOWER SHELL
- Number of vents - 15
- Ventilation Type - 15 WIND TUNNEL VENTS WITH INTERNAL CHANNELING
- Fit System - ROC LOC 5 AIR - This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the op of the skull, Roc Loc 5 Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.
- Impact liner type - TWO EPS FOAM LINERS WITH PROGRESSIVE LAYERING
- Weight - 270G (SIZE MEDIUM CPSC)
- Certification - U.S.: CPSC BICYCLE FOR AGES 5+, E.U.: CE EN1078