Fly on the trails.
A veritable paring knife for the trail, the Zinal 2 was designed to deliver the same light, responsive precision as its predecessor with a touch more energy return. HOKA has removed 2mm of stack height and added taller lugs for an aggressive, toothy grip underfoot. Updated with a stretch-knit collar to keep trail debris at bay, this ultralight update employs Vibram Megagrip with Lightbase and Traction Lug for enhanced grip.
The Zinal 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Zinal 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
- Heel pull tab
- Stretch-knit collar
- Light, responsive EVA midsole
- Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase and Traction Lug
- 5mm lugs
- 37% recycled polyester vamp mesh
- 76% recycled polyester collar knit
- 40% recycled polyester heel counter
- 87% recycled polyester strobel board
Heel to toe drop: 5mm
Weight: 8.0 oz.