ISM PL 1.1 Saddle - 2022
The PL 1.1 is a new version of ISM's very popular Prologue saddle, with updated racing graphics. Like the other Performance Long models, it features a full 270mm length, and generous 135mm rear section - perfect for riders who rotate back while climbing. Compared to the PL 1.0, the 1.1 has an increased level of padding - ideal for riding in thin triathlon-style shorts, or for anyone who simply wants a softer ride.
Like all ISM saddles, the PL 1.1 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride.
- Long shape allows for fore-aft movement
- Wider rear section than Performance Narrow
- Most padding available in Performance Long
Commonly Used For:
- Road bikes
- Mountain bikes
- Category: Performance Long
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 135mm
- Padding: 40-Series Foam and Gel
- Rails: Chromoly
- Colors: Black, White