Louis Garneau BioGel RX-V Cycling Gloves - 2021
Who said cycling gloves had to be hot, stuffy and annoying? Thanks to a perforated palm with Biogel® padding, X-shaped ventilation with patented Ergo Air concept and a Power Mesh stretchable upper hand, the Biogel RX-V gloves offer a well-padded cycling glove that will efficiently absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on your hands, with the comfort and breathability you need to keep them on throughout your ride.
- Upper hand: Power Mesh / Spandex
- Palm: Amara
- Perforated palm and Biogel padding: More breathable, reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces hand fatigue, provides better flexion
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Velcro-adjustable ergonomic cuff: Custom fit without pressure
- X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
The fit is not what I hoped for when I purchased the gloves. The fit around the fingers is too tight and the gloves are not a truly 2xl fit base on other products I have purchased.