The Héros helmet perfectly balances ventilation, lightweight, and aerodynamics with increased safety thanks to the MIPS brain protection system.
The RTR collection was developed with this in mind: worry less, enjoy more. We know being seen faster, in more conditions, will result in better chances of getting home safely. With the integration of specific color fabrics, next-level reflectivity and strategic glow-in-the dark treatments, we worried about being safer, so you don’t have to. Coexistence. Bikes and cars belong together. Ride brighter, ride safer.
- Vents: 22
- Weight: 9.7 oz/275 g
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN
- In-Mold construction
- Super MSB technology: Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection.
- Inner nerve: Inner frame which solidifies the helmet's structure and provides excellent ventilation without compromising protection
- Ringlock: Frame ring that ensures the helmet's integrity in the event of impact.
- Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
- Spiderlock® 4D: In addition to our famous side adjustment system, this new fit system includes a second rack-and-pinion mechanism to adjust the height even while riding.
- Tri-Glide PRO: Unique strap adjustment system to enhance the user's comfort.
- X-Static® XT2TM padding: Quick-drying antimicrobial material that inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria. Its ergonomic design provides optimum comfort.
- Reflective color: Strategically located printed reflective ink.
- MIPS: Multidirectional Impact Protection System
- S: 6 1/2 - 7 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 in, 52 - 56 cm
- M: 7 - 7 3/8 hat size, 22 - 23 1/4 in, 56 - 59 cm
- L: 7 3/8 - 7 3/4 hat size, 23 1/4 - 24 1/2 in, 59 - 62 cm