Louis Garneau Nimbus Evo Cycling Gloves - 2019
For optimal comfort over long distances, the Nimbus Evo Glove is equipped with Louis Garneau patented Biogel progressive padding which is designed to reduce pressure on the hand's nerves and absorb vibrations for a lasting comfort. The multi-section palm features our X-shaped vent that maximizes comfort and handlebar feel as well as increasing ventilation. The palm is coated with silicone prints to ensure a great grip, and the patent-pending silicone pullers let you remove the gloves easily after your ride.
- Upper hand: 3D Spandex / Spandex Mesh
- Palm: Amara
- Patented Biogel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury
- Multi-section palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, increases ventilation
- Multilayer silicone coated palm: Better grip and stability
- Pullers at fingers: Help remove gloves
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Velcro fastener at wrist: Ergonomic
- 3M reflective logo: High visibility
- Patented Ergo Air concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
They are good gloves, not as much padding as I had hoped but did the job. My hands are smaller - I am 6'4" - but I wear a medium which makes them pretty tight and difficult to remove but comfortable while riding. I love my gel Garneau gloves and wanted to try these.