The Women’s Comp Sleeveless is made of Endurexx fabric that molds to the curves of the body perfectly providing maximum muscle compression and excellent support. Chlorine resistant so it will maintain integrity if training in a pool. Hydrodynamic flatlock seams under the chest help water slide.
- ENDUREXX: WITH CHLORINE-RESISTANT LYCRA® X-LIFE
- POWER MESH: BREATHABILITY, COMFORT, FLEXIBILITY
- 15"/38 cm invisible zip
- 2 mesh back pockets with flap: Offer protection and aerodynamics
- Multimedia pocket: Allows for headphone wires to be channeled inside the garment
- Comfort designed armholes and neck: Accommodate full range of motion
- Offset shoulder seams: Reduce pressure when worn with a wetsuit
- Mini-stitching: Improves stretchability without restricting movement
- Front and back reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Women Profit
- SPF/UPF 50
Bought this for an aquabike event this summer, based on a recommendation that LG products would fit larger size (5'8", 200lb) female. I bought the XXL believing it to be the equivalent of normal women's size L or XL. The top fits well; I have worn it on the bike and in the water. Was concerned about it staying put on the swim but it didn't ride up at all. Happy with this purchase. I wear a Craft bike bra under it and the profile/cut matches each other perfectly.