Orca Men's RS1 SwimRun One Piece Wetsuit - 2021
With the goal of bringing the latest innovations to the world of Swimrun, we present you with our third-generation wetsuit, the Orca Swimrun RS1. The main goal was for this wetsuit to be lightweight and to offer maximum flexibility for the fastest swimrunners. The use of our exclusive Yamamoto 44 material in the shoulders offers unparalleled elasticity for swim strokes, and its revolutionary vest-like construction allows you to open the wetsuit without having to remove it during race transitions. The new super elastic material in the lower body will allow you to run freely, as well as prevent any abrasion, thanks to its durable fabric. The elastic mesh interior pockets allow you to pair this wetsuit with the Orca Swimrun Pad in order to gain a boost in buoyancy. Created for swimrunners by swimrunners.
- Flexibility - The combination of Yamamoto 44 in the shoulders and Yamamoto 40 in the rest of the body creates a wetsuit that will allow you to get the most out of your strokes, delaying symptoms of fatigue.
- Vest-like construction - Its innovative vest-like construction allows you to open the wetsuit for increased ventilation, without having to remove it during the running portion. By eliminating the back zipper, which restricts the elasticity of your swim strokes, you can swim freely, and it will be even easier to take off the wetsuit.
- Endurance - The new DuraSkin 2 material on the lower body protects the suit from any abrasion caused by accessories or obstacles.
- Storage - The RS1 Swimrun incorporates a back pocket with a lot of storage capacity to hold all the accessories you need, such as GPS or removable sleeves, as well as interior pockets which are ideal for storing any food you need for the race.
- SCS - Super Composite Skin (SCS) is the leading triathlon wetsuit coating because of its capacity to reduce friction and to provide the best possible hydrodynamics. Orca uses the most innovative version of Nano SCS, developed by the Yamamoto company, to ensure top speed in the water. The friction coefficient in the water of Orca’s Nano SCS is 0.026, as compared to an average of 4.0 for the other wetsuits
- Hydrolite - The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come of easier, for faster transitions. This technology, combined with the SCS coating, helps the water slide off your wetsuit, without impregnating it, considerably improving your hydrodynamics
- Infinity Skin - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odour and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.