A combination of innovative technologies makes the new Alpha the most elastic wetsuit on the market. The obvious choice for Natural Swimmers, those who have a background in swimming and have a good swimming technique. Focus on what really matters: Swimming without limitations.
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY: The combination of 0.88 material and Yamamoto 44 neoprene provides maximum flexibility, ensuring greater stroke distance.
- NEUTRAL BUOYANCY: Because of the use of thinner and more elastic materials, this wetsuit will help you maintain a more neutral and correct position for longer.
- MORE FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: The reduced buoyancy and the use of a shorter reversible zipperoer full freedom of movement, so that the wetsuit feels like a second skin.
- HYDRODYNAMICS: The Nano SCS coating will minimize water resistance as you glide through the water, improving your hydrodynamics and performance with each stroke.
- YAMAMOTO 44 CELL NEOPRENE: This exclusive Orca material is the most elastic version of Yamamoto 1.5 mm neoprene, providing maximum flexibility for a larger range of movement, ensuring a perfect fi t and maximum shoulder performance.
- 0.88 FREE: 0.88 Free Technology has been developed with Yamamoto exclusively for Orca, with the goal of creating the thinnest neoprene on the market. The construction of five layers of neoprene, combined with the warm and reflective Titanium coating, is the secret to achieving great thermal insulation in this lightweight material. This revolutionary material is placed in the arms and back, thus achieving maximum stroke distance.
- SUPER STRETCH: Super Stretch premium inner lining provides maximum warmth and comfort so that your suit feels like a second skin. The material’s composition makes the neoprene more flexible in your stroke, while providing the thermal insulation you need. Its technology reduces bad odors and prevents bacteria and skin irritation. This lining, combined with neoprene, creates the most elastic solution on the market.
- FEEL THE WATER (FTW): The Feel The Water (FTW) panel allows you to feel the water with every stroke, so that you might forget that you’re wearing a wetsuit at all.
- ULTIMATE SEAL COLLAR: The combination of laser cutting on the neck and the inverse Velcro reduces friction preventing any abrasion on the skin.
- YKK REVERSE: The YKK Reverse zipper prevents you the wetsuit from opening during the race. Its length and size is smaller than in the rest of our wetsuits, so its restriction is minimal, improving flexibility.
I was looking for a specific wetsuit that would not be more buoyant in the legs and arch my back, constantly leaving me with an aching back for the whole swimming season. I did my research and this suit was worth it!!!!! I've been swimming open water 5-6 times per week and my back is great! A lot of women with pear shapes do not need 5mm in the legs for buoyancy, Orca has definitely solved the problem, wish I had found this suit years ago.