Orca Women's Predator Wetsuit - 2021
After 25 years of innovation in the triathlon industry, Orca is launching its most advanced wetsuit ever. The new Predator is ideal for swimmers who are seeking the perfect balance between buoyancy and flexibility. Designed for the Total Swimmer, it achieves the highest possible efficiency by pinpointing buoyancy in your legs and providing flexibility in your upper body. It elevates your hip to correctly position your entire body, reducing hydrodynamic restriction as much as possible. The most advanced technology for greater performance.
- 0.88 Free technology was developed with Yamamoto exclusively for Orca, with the goal of creating the most elastic material on the market today. The finest neoprene on the market is 0.5 mm thick and combines the best lining with a titanium coating for better thermal insulation.
- Exo-Lift is a sandwich-type construction which combines a neoprene layer, Aerodome technology and a third interior layer of neoprene which is treated specifically to make the Predator even more durable, achieving maximum buoyancy and 0% water absorption.
- Core Lateral Stabilzer - CLS is a panel that provides lateral rigidity to the abdomen to strengthen your core and prevent twisting. This technology helps you to maintain an effective technique for longer, thanks to its 5-mm thick side panels.
- Yamamoto 44 - This material, exclusive to Orca, is Yamamoto’s most elastic neoprene with a 1.5-mm thickness. This Flexibility material allows for a smaller zipper to be used than on the rest of the wetsuits on the market. This smaller closure causes less restriction and improves the product’s water impermeability.
- Nano Ice - This innovative technology, exclusively from Orca, provides a low friction coefficient and ensures optimal hydrodynamics.
- Aerodome - This new technology applied to the lower trunk area provides 30% greater buoyancy for swimmers. The secret lies in its composition: hundreds of cavities located between two layers of previously treated neoprene. Unlike the Exo-lift, the inner layer of this material is made up of a high-quality lining that gives the wetsuit greater elasticity. Orca uses this material in the areas with the greatest body weight to raise you up to an optimal position in the water.
- HydroLite - The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come of easier, for faster transitions. This technology, combined with the SCS coating, helps the water slide off your wetsuit, without impregnating it, considerably improving your hydrodynamics.
- Infinity Skin - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibers, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odor and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.