With an upper built for sockless comfort and lighting-quick transitions, and a sole focused on energy maximizing efficiency, this shoe makes every effort count.
- 1:1 Anatomic Tri Closure eliminates hot spots and removes pressure from your forefoot (patent pending)
- Unibody construction eliminates traditional lasting board to deliver super low 5mm stack height for maximum pedaling efficiency
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- 1:1 Integrated Carbon Power Plate delivers feather-light stiffness (stiffness rating of 13)
- Dual density EVA insole provides excellent longitudinal and transverse arch support
- Oversized heel pull offers easy on/off performance during critical transition times
- Replaceable heel bumper
I like the way these shoes feel. I had to size up one full size so that I can easily get them on and off.
Had to size up. Normally wear 38.5. That fit like a glove but getting in and out was super difficult. Went up to a 39.5. Much better fit. Still hugs my foot but now I can easily slip on and off. Maybe could have gone .5 size smaller but didn’t want to pay for shipping again. Plus now I can wear a sock in cold weather. The shoe feels solid on the bike.Easy to adjust. Comfortable with out socks. I would buy this again.