The Omne Air SPIN is the helmet to inspire and protect all road and urban cyclists, created with the optimal blend of function and form. Built from award winning technologies and innovations, it is the helmet designed to provide improved safety for cyclists, whilst enhancing the sensory wonder that follows every bike ride. The Omne Air SPIN by POC has been developed for enhanced safety, the core of which is an optimized EPS liner density for crash protection. However, the helmet also features a slimmer profile thanks to the precise depth in core zones of the liner and the optimized coverage of the helmet shell. The frontal zone ventilation ports and a semi-shell construction contribute to a helmet that strikes the perfect balance for all riders in all conditions.
Created from the experience and safety mission, the Omne Air SPIN is developed with a whole helmet concept at the center of the design process, using optimized materials throughout the helmet. SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) is the patent pending silicone pad technology system by POC which uses innovative materials and design to complement POC's whole helmet approach.
In addition, a host of innovations and technologies, such as a 360° adjustment system, precision fit straps, optimized shape all go towards creating optimized cycling protection for all.
- Multi-purpose helmet equally at home on the road bike as the daily commute
- Features POC’s patent pending oblique impact protection system, SPIN
- High performance EPS liner with optimized density to provide the ideal crash protection
- Optimized design and shape for a slimmer profile
- Light weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit
- Easily adjustable precision straps molded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
- Certifications: EN 1078, CPSC 12.03 AS/NZ 2063:2008
The Omne Air SPIN by POC is available in three sizes: Size S: Head circumference: 50-56 cm, Size M: Head circumference: 54-60 cm, Size L: Head circumference: 56-62 cm