Skechers Men's GoRun Horizon - Vanish 2 Shoe - 2022Skechers
Ultra comfort and a sleek fast design combine to create the new Skechers GOrun Horizon™ - Vanish 2. A neutral running design on an ULTRA FLIGHT® cushioned platform with Goodyear® sole and mono mesh upper creates a lightweight, fast and smooth ride for training, work outs or race day.
- Upper: Virtually seamless and extremely light weight mono mesh provides breathability and comfort
- Midsole: Ultra-lightweight, responsive ULTRA FLIGHT cushioning
- Goodyear® Performance Outsole delivers enhanced traction, stability and durability
- Forefoot flex grooves aid in flexibility and promote a smooth transition
- Mid-foot strike zone promotes a smooth and efficient stride
- Weight: 5.2 oz. per shoe in a men's size 9
- 4mm heel drop height
- Stack Heights: 15mm forefoot, 19mm heel
- Nearly seamless mono mesh sleek lightweight breathable upper
- Mono mesh upper with bold contrast colored printed designs and logo accents
- Lace up throat for a more precise fit
- Goodyear (and winged foot design) and Blimp are trademarks of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company used under license by Skechers USA, Inc., Manhattan Beach, CA. Copyright 2021 The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. This or any footwear cannot completely eliminate the risk of slipping.
This is my third pair. Great for speed workouts! I tend toward lightweight shoes and use these a lot in my regular training. They are discontinued but Triathlete Sports had them