Skechers Women's GoRun MaxRoad 5 Shoe - 2021
Frequently bought together:
The Skechers GO RUN Maxroad 5™ is an ultra-cushioned, neutral road running shoe designed with highly-resilient HYPER BURST® cushioned pillars and Goodyear® rubber outsole.
- HYPER BURST® cushioning midsole offers a highly responsive and ultra-lightweight running experience. This innovative resilient foam is created using a 'Super Critical®' process with spherically-shaped cells compressed into the midsole
- Carbon Infused H-Plate provides a more efficient transition from midfoot to toe-off, and a snappier and faster toe-off
- Goodyear® Performance Outsole delivers enhanced traction, stability and durability
- Skechers M-Strike® technology promotes efficiency in each stride. This midsole configuration creates smooth transitions from landing to toe-off
- Breathable engineered mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up front for adjustable precise fit
- Forefoot flex grooves for added flexibility
- Machine washable
- 1 1/2 inch heel
- Drop: 6mm
- Weight: 6.1oz/173g in a women’s size 7
- Skechers GOrun® logo detail
- Goodyear (and winged foot design) and Blimp are trademarks of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company used under license by Skechers USA, Inc., Manhattan Beach, CA. Copyright 2021 The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. This or any footwear cannot completely eliminate the risk of slipping.