Designed in accordance with RMIT University research on ventilation and cooling to overcome the challenges of long-course racing, the Light Speed Front Zip Tri Suit, provides superior muscle stabilization, heat-beating technology and unrivalled aerodynamics.
- ULTIMATE COOLING - PWX VENT lower body provides support whilst improving air flow by almost 200% whilst Swiss COLDBLACK® on upper body reduces absorption of heat rays and provides UV protection to keep you at optimal performance temperature.
- EXCEPTIONAL AERODYNAMICS - The 3D mesh structure of premium Italian SBR VENT through upper body provides exceptional aerodynamics and is ergonomically engineered to fit to your body like a second skin.
- MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS) - Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; dissipating the load transfer on the knee joint during running.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT - Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and prevents fatigue.
- TMF® LIGHT SPEED TRI CHAMOIS - Designed for Ironman distance, the dual layer pad (a breathable 90 density 6mm foam is combined with a super light 140 density 3mm foam) leverages Skyve technology – foam shaved and shaped – and “Free-Edge” construction – the entire external edge of the pad is without foam, making the stitching totally flat – for optimal support and comfort.
- ESSENTIAL STORAGE - Easily accessible rear envelope pockets provide adequate secure storage for your race-day essentials.