2XU Men's Project X Tri Suit - 20182XU
Ultimate endurance and aerodynamics are delivered through 2XU's most advanced compression and fabric bonding technologies. Project X is specifically designed for long distances, with a next-to-skin fit, for a range that is built for optimal speed and performance.
01. Fully bonded seams for unrivaled comfort and speed through the water and on land
02. Sleeves for the ultimate in aerodynamics
03. Bonded and seamless Project X chamois to keep the wearer dry and comfortable without irritations or chafing
04. Second skin silicon gripper for a secure fit
05. Easily accessible rear pockets to hold essential hydration gels
01. PRX DRG 0 - Delivering the ultimate in moisture management, fast drying and breathable. PRX DRG 0 has a high gauge knit structure for increased coverage and muscle support.
02. PRX 3D - The ultimate aerodynamic fabrication. Dimpled fabric technology enables greater speed through air. This Italian made fabric is highly breathable and fast drying with exceptional moisture management.
LIGHTNESS - Thin fabric (less than 0.5mm) with a cross section that has less water retention to create less drag in the water. Fabric acts like a second skin and assures a feeling of total interaction between the skin and water.
COMPRESSION - The combination of the woven structure and elastic yarns weaved together for less vibration promotes glide in the water, along with smoothed body surface to reduce turbulence.
HYDROPHOBICITY - Highly technical process through all stages of the fabric with a treatment not only on the surface, but in the single yarns and fabric structure.
I would recommend this to anyone looking to shave time off transitions as well as throughout the event as it’s streamlined and fast. Super comfortable
Needed a new Tri Suit and while my other is sleeveless I thought that this might be good going into fall. As it turns out it works really well for hot weather too. Comfortable throughout - and easy to take on/off as the completely unzips in front.