SwimRun is the exciting and grueling new endurance sport taking the world by storm. The inability for competitors to change their kit during the event drives the need for a suit that is flexible, buoyant, quick drying and thermoregulated, and the SR:PRO-SwimRun SR1 Wetsuit truly delivers. This suit provides buoyancy and speed through the water, abrasion resistance during transitions, flexibility through the hips and legs, and ventilation via the long front zip for cooling on the run.
- HYPER STRETCH DOUBLE-SIDED NYLON - For durability and speed through the water
- HYPER FLEX 1.5MM SHOULDER AND UNDERARM PANELS - For unrivaled swim flexibility
- 8MM UPPER LEG BUOYANCY INSERTS
- ROLLBAR INSERTS - For increased balance and greater distance with each swim stroke
- REAR PANEL DOUBLE-SIDED NYLON - For abrasion resistance over rough terrain
- FLEX HIP AND PELVIS PANELS - For flexibility on the run
- LARGE REAR POCKET - To hold race essentials
- LONG FRONT ZIP - Easily accessible for increased ventilation
- YAMAMOTO LIMESTONE NEOPRENE - The world’s most flexible and desirable swim neoprene, manufactured in Japan from ecological limestone rather than oil-based materials. Our patented closed-cell neoprene rubber has an expansion ratio seven times greater than that of conventional wetsuit materials, providing enhanced comfort and an unprecedented range of movement while swimming, diving or running.
- HYPER STRETCH DOUBLE-SIDED NYLON - For durability and flexibility.