2XU Women's SwimRun Pro Wetsuit - 2022
SwimRun is the exciting and grueling new endurance sport taking the world by storm. The inability for competitors to change their kit during the event drives the need for a suit that is flexible, buoyant, quick drying and thermoregulated and the SR:PRO-SwimRun Pro Wetsuit truly delivers. This suit provides buoyancy and speed through the water, abrasion resistance during transitions, flexibility through the hips and legs and ventilation via the long front zip for cooling on the run.
- YAMAMOTO SCS COATED NEOPRENE - For flexibility, durability and speed through the water
- HYPER FLEX 1.5MM SHOULDER AND UNDERARM PANELS - For unrivaled swim flexibility
- 8MM UPPER LEG BUOYANCY INSERTS
- ROLLBAR INSERTS - For increased balance and greater distance with each swim stroke
- REAR PANEL DOUBLE-SIDED NYLON - For abrasion resistance over rough terrain
- FLEX HIP AND PELVIS PANELS - For flexibility on the run
- LARGE FRONT AND REAR POCKETS - To hold race essentials
- LONG FRONT ZIP - Easily accessible for increased ventilation
- WHISTLE - For added safety
- YAMAMOTO SCS COATED NEOPRENE - Our unique patented SCS (Super Composite Skin) material features a specially processed coating applied over our patented closed-cell neoprene rubber. This coating results in a micellar surface that repels water when in contact with air and exhibits hydrophilic properties when under water, ensuring ultra-low resistance in different competitive conditions. This provides enhanced comfort and further reduces water resistance while also allowing for an unprecedented range of movement while swimming, diving or running. The expansion ratio of the materials is seven times greater than that of conventional wetsuit materials, and the difference is apparent even before you get in the water through the ease in wearing the suit.