2XU Women's Active Tri Singlet - 2021
The research and advanced fabric technologies of 2XU’s Elite triathlon collections have heavily influenced the development of the Active triathlon range. The Active Tri Singlet features 50-denier SBR SKIN LITE fabrication for muscle support and durability, as well as SENSOR MESH X which provides optimal air flow and breathability.
- SBR LITE - Providing moisture management and lightweight support
- SENSOR MESH X - For optimal air flow engineering and breathability
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE REAR POCKETS - To hold your race-day essentials
- SBR SKIN LITE (FRONT AND BACK PANELS): Combining low-gauge 50D elastane with high-filament nylon yarn, 2XU’s SBR Skin Lite is engineered for lightweight performance through high heat conditions. With outstanding moisture management and breathability, this intelligent fabric will keep the wearer’s body temperature as cool as possible for maximum comfort during movement.
- SENSOR MESH X (MESH PANELS): Utilizing a nylon-LYCRA® fiber matrix with high-filament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal air flow engineering, Sensor Mesh represents the ultimate in moisture management. With the inclusion of LYCRA® fiber from Invista, unparalleled comfort is assured.
The package arrived about two days after I ordered it, and I expected to wait much longer. That was a great surprise! I debated between ordering Large and X-Large due to the size chart recommendation. I went with XL because I mostly fell in that size. The shoulders and chest fit great; snug and supportive, but not too tight. The rest of the top, however, slid up every time I moved a few steps, which was really annoying. It does hide my muffin top, but for functionality, I’m not completely satisfied with the product. I’d send it back for the large, but I already wore it. Otherwise, this was a five- star experience and I will purchase from this company again!