361 Men's Kairos Carbon Plated Stability Shoe - 2023361 Degrees
Kairos has been designed using 361 Degrees newly evolved MORPHIT fitting system offering dynamic and breathable support in the upper. The length of the posting has also been increased in order to achieve greater stability. Building on the success of the 361-Sensation series the Kairos is the new entry in the 361 Degrees mild stability line up.
- QU!K SPINE - Fabricated out of extremely strong yet lightweight carbon fiber. This plate acts as a stabilizing force during mid-stance as the foot prepares itself for propulsion. The shaft also acts to maintain the integrity of the midsole to delay breakdown.
- QU!KFOAM - An EVA rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the life of the shoe.
- FITZ-RITE MIDFOOT - Utilized both internally and/or externally to wrap and secure mid-foot fit while alleviating unnecessary motion and keeping the foot running in comfort.
- PRESSURE FREE TONGUE - Anatomical pattern and super soft materials effectively remove pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion. Thin padding is also positioned to avoid stress to top of the foot.
- QU!K COMFORT INSOLE - Designed using our proprietary foam material. Molded to provide immediate step-in comfort and increase cushioning while in motion.
- QU!K FLEX 4FOOT ENGINEERING - Developed to address the natural movement of the metatarsals in the foot. Flex grooves are positioned to mimic the motion of the foot to provide more natural and balanced toe-off. Enhanced ground contact designed for better traction and acceleration.
WEIGHT: 10.4 oz.