Dirt, mud, rocks…whatever the terrain, the new Olympus 5 Hike Low GTX will get you through it. A premium collar provides a locked-in feel while Altra's Original FootShape™ Fit gives your feet the room they need for natural movement. Waterproof GORE-TEX product technology is guaranteed by GORE-TEX to protect your feet from the elements and a grippy Vibram® Megagrip outsole helps you with traction on every surface, wet or dry. Hit the trail in style with the comfort and protection you need for an all-day adventure.
- FOOTSHAPE™ - Altra's signature FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- VIBRAM® MEGAGRIP™ - According to Vibram®, this high-performance sticky rubber offers unparalleled grip on both wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity, and optimal ground adaptability.
- TRAILCLAW™ - These canted lugs on the outsole are strategically placed beneath the metatarsals to provide added traction underfoot.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING™ - Altra's Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and better form.
- GORE-TEX PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY - Tested and proven for durably waterproof, windproof, & breathable performance, backed by the GORE-TEX GUARANTEEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
- INNERFLEX™ - These grid-like grooves in the midsole are designed to provide flexibility and movement.
- Weight:13.2 oz / 376 g
- Midsole: Compression Molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip
- Cushion: Max
- Stack Height: 33 mm
- Upper: GORE-TEX PRODUCT